Monday, June 2, 2008

Nothing Exciting

I don't know how you all can post so frequently.  I just have nothing exciting going on.  

I did go to the driving range the other day and figured out the obsessive love people have for golf.  Here is my theory.  Golf is so darn hard that when you actually hit a good shot it is all worth it and you just want to continue hitting well.  However, after I hit a good shot I usually follow it up by missing the ball completely.  I think golf is the most difficult thing I have ever tried to do.  I don't fail at much but I am a failure at golf.

I bore my testimony in church yesterday.  My friend Steve has been asking me to since January so I finally did it.  I don't know how you all do that regularly.  That is so terrifying to me.  I totally was blank.  I don't think I looked at the congregation once.  I have never spoken in church as an adult.  Can you believe it?  I am on an 11 year run of dodging speaking.  I think that is some kind of record.  

Two more days and school is out.  Seven more days till Europe.  Anyone free to pick us up from the airport super late?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You are missing the point of golfing all together, it is to drive the cart! Golf Cart Bumper cars is the best and when someone falls out of the cart that is even better!
By the way, I'm not picking you up from the airport. You and Teri are on my bad list for not taking me to Hawaii.