Saturday, June 21, 2008

Most Likely Last

This will most likely be my last post. We are in Munich but we are leaving tomorrow for Heidleberg. We went to a concentration camp today which was very sobering. It was really interesting. I will have to tell you all about it when I can do it in person.
Of course you are not no one Ana. I love and miss you very much. We tried to call you today but you didn't answer. We think about you all the time and how much fun we would have with you. We always say Ana would do this or Ana would like this. We would be laughing a lot.
I pretended to speak German today. It was really funny but I can't really give you the full effect over blog.
We will be home in a couple of days and don't worry we already have massages scheduled and are planning a cafe rio trip. I am tired of the food here. Too much bread and no vegitables.

Love you all

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry for not commenting Tori, but I didn't know that you were expecting comments. I am commenting on your latest post because no body had. I thought blogs were just to make us all jealous that we were sitting at work (don't tell) reading about all the fun you are having.

Safe travels you two. -ryan