Sunday, June 15, 2008

Are You Hungary?

Teri and I are now in Budapest, Hungary. We spent the last two days in Prague which was such a beautiful city. We had a little bit of an incident when I tried on a ring and I could not for the life of me get it off my finger. I went into panic, claustrophobic (spelling) mode as I tried to pull it off. Teri was trying to help as the worker Czech lady watched. My finger was turning purple as I squeezed all the fat up and the ring stayed put. Teri gave me some lotion and we pulled and pulled and pulled. It was so painful but I was so distraught I just wanted it off my finger. I didn't even care if I had to buy it for five Euros I just couldn't breathe with it stuck. anyway, Teri got it off finally and we hurried and ran away laughing. Wow, what a funny story. I hope you are appreciating this Ana.

We had another experience with a drunk Slovack today but I don't have time to write about it. I will post it later.

1 comment:

ana said...

Ummm.. I think I can appreciate the panic and the laughter. Sounds like you guys are having fun. We must plan a dinner, (laptop with pictures invited) when you get home so I can hear all the great stories. Deal? You better be writing them down. FYI I actually hung some stuff on my walls; teri would be so proud. love you two!!