Friday, June 27, 2008

Prague, Czech Republic

Our next city was Prague. This was by far my favorite big city. It is so beautiful. I have to apologize because both mine and Teri's cameras died half way through this day so I don't have the pictures I would like. We had our friend take some of us so when she sends them I will post them.

This is a picture of the strangest wall I have ever seen. Imagine this gray plaster three stories high and probably 50 yards wide. From far away it looked like eerie people but up close you'll notice it was just gray plaster finger like things. In the midst of it there would be hidden items like a snake or a lion. It was weird. This was the last picture taken before the camera died so you don't get to see the magnitude of the wall. Sorry


Teri, Heather, and I walking down the golden road at Prague Castle. I love little streets like these.
Teri and I overlooking the city of Prague. I wish you could see how beautiful and clean it really was. It was amazing how clean the cities were. I was very impressed.
This was our IKEA hotel room. It was so awesome. We loved it. You could see the castle from our window and we had a sky light. It also had a normal tub shower so we had plenty of room.
The best picture of Prague castle I could get. This is actually the cathedral on the castle grounds but it is the most know building on the grounds.
Teri and I in the cathedral. I just really like how this picture of us turned out. You can see the beautiful glass work.
Me standing in front of a little door. Here is the funny story about this one. Scott (the teacher in charge of the trip) made this comment when he saw this picture. "Tori you are so big". Note to all men... never tell a woman she is big. He meant I looked tall standing by the little door but he needs to remember to say tall not big.
I am being tortured in the dungeon of the castle. I love dungeons. I always search for the little unmarked place below the castle. After I took this picture I saw the sign that said "Do Not Touch the Exhibits". Oops.
Prague definitely had the worst food of the trip. We went on a dinner cruise down the river and saw the famous Charles Bridge (pictures to come later). It was so pretty but the food was not good. It was edible but certainly not worth it. Luckily we didn't have any real terrible food experiences.

1 comment:

Liam Weed said...

This is my favorite pic of you from your trip, by far.