Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vienna, Austria

Next stop was Vienna, Austria. I have to say, Austria was not what I expected. It is actually very gray. Apparently, a few years ago the government began paying people to paint their buildings so the city wasn't so bland. I didn't have a lot of pictures of Vienna to show sorry. We spent some time at the local market where a Bulgarian man told me he loved me (he was just trying to sell me his cheese). It was the best cheese I think I have ever eaten. I also had a guy tell me he wanted to have babies with me because he couldn't believe I was 29.

This pic us dedicated to Dan. He always takes pictures of himself like this so I thought I would give it a try.


Teri and I in front of Shronbrum Palace (I can't be positive that is the correct spelling). The gardens were amazing. Unfortunately we didn't get to spend enough time here. One of the downfalls of traveling on a tour.
We then went to the little amusement park they have. We rode on the oldest wooden ferris wheel. You rode in a little barn like compartment which rocked when you stepped to each side. The students where having fun making it rock and freaking out Scott.

No comments: