Monday, June 30, 2008

Heidelberg, Germany

We went on a river cruise down the Nekar River. We were able to explore a couple of castle ruin on the river bank including this one.
I view from the castle tower (yes, that meant more stairs)
Teri and I sitting in the windows of the castle. The thing I love about castle ruins is that you are allowed to climb all over them. I think I already mentioned that but it is one of my favorite things.
Cartwheeling in Heidelberg. I just wanted you to see the awesome city it was. Heidelberg was my favorite little city I think.
Me in a castle window. Not really anything else to say about it.
Here I am trying to climb up the castle to sit in the window. Most of the students were just sitting in the windows near the ground. Of course I couldn't do that. I had to be different and climb to the taller one. Well, lets just say I needed a little boost from some students. It is interesting how close I get to students on these trips. They actually were taking pictures of me laughing because they thought it was weird that teachers laugh. I guess I am not a real person to them.


This is me making a constipated face. I am so hillarious.
Well, that is the end of the trip. The next day we got on the plane for our 20 hour trip home. Next year you will see me in New Zealand and Australia hopefully.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm gonna need the pictures. I just can't wrap my head around how that malfunction occurred.