Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's Not Weird It's Different

When I travel to different countries I have the motto of "It's not weird it's just different"

What I love about the USA

1. Ice. Ice in water, ice in soda, unlimited ice at restaurants, ice machines in hotels, just ice.

2. Free bathrooms. I like that the bathrooms in Europe are cleaner but sometimes I just don't have 50 cents on me to pay to use the toilet and if you know me at all you know I constantly have to use the bathroom.

3. Elevators. Carrying luggage up three flights of stairs is not easy or fun.

4. Air conditioning.

5. Dentistry.

Things I love about Europe

1. History and beautiful architecture

2. Little bakeries and sidewalk cafe's everywhere

3. Everyone riding their cruiser bikes and sensible public transportation

4. Green

5. Castles

No comments: