Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Need Serious Help

I am in need of some serious help.

I usually have a lot of self control but the last week I have been eating anything I want and spending way too much money. I don't eat a lot but I eat terrible food for me. I will eat a candy bar so then I won't eat dinner because I feel guilty for eating an entire candy bar. Luckily I am still exercising regularly or I would be even curvier. I keep spending money as well on stupid stuff like iTunes. When you have all day to waste you start finding ways to spend money.

BTW... I found the best candy bar in the entire world. It is Reeses Whippes. It is the consistency of a Three Muskateers but it is peanut butter. I love peanut butter.

Someone please give me advice on how to fix my little self indulging problem. Maybe I need a hobby. Any suggestions? Something inexpensive perhaps.

No comments: