Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Today is Melissa's birthday! Happy, happy birthday.

Melissa has been a great friend of mine for nearly fifteen years. I have to say I have met many people in my life and there are few people who stay in your life for that long. She is an amazing person and and amazing mother. One of the things I love most about Melissa is that she welcomes me into her family. She never makes me feel like an outsider. She allows me to spend time with her and her children and shows me love. One thing I will say about Melissa and Chris is that they are the only couple I know that can still stare at each other in a crowded room and still know they are the most important people to each other. It is nice to see a couple who is still focused on what they love about each other.

Thanks Melissa for being a constant in my life and sharing your love with me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks--nothing is better than a friend that remembers you!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

So I have just caught up on your blog and your awesome trip. Love it Tori. I love you did that. How fun. I was laughing at the fact the students took pictures of you laughing- because your not a real person or something. So funny how that is. :) I loved what you loved about Europe and what you missed about America- ice and free bathrooms FOR SURE! I also have committed to teaching my son respect for his country after reading your patriotic post. Oh and Amber just emailed me and wants to get together. I'm slammed until August but lets do it! Before you start back up in school (when is that?)