Sunday, May 11, 2008

Red and White Party and Grey's Blessing






We had a all Red and White party yesterday to celebrate Teri, Misty, and Stephanie all getting into their programs and the University of Utah. Teri is going to nursing school, Misty to graduate school to be a school counselor (no influence from me at all), and Stephanie to PA school. So basically I am the only one not going to school. Maybe I'll look into going back. I am addicted to school. I just wish I wouldn't have to do any homework. Anyway, all the food was red and white and we were all dressed in red and white. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately some people did not get the memo of the red and white but whatever. Here are some pics. I didn't like any of the ones with me that were serious so I am just posting the funny ones.

Also, my only nephew got blessed today. He is so cute. I tell you what, I just don't think there is anything better than nieces and nephews. I know I don't have children yet but I get the best of them. I get to play with them and then send them back when they are annoying me or when they are being brats. I love it. Here are some pics of that as well.

1 comment:

bgprincess said...

so that first picture of the red and white party is very DISTURBING. just so everyone knows... tori insisted she put her leg over my head, i was unsure but went along with it and before i knew it... flash, the picture was taken. yes, the moment was as awkward as it looks.