Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Only Nine more Days, Only Twenty more Days

Only nine more wake-ups until summer vacation. I tell you what... I think I am anticipating summer vacation more than the students. I love getting the summer off. Melissa, I am ready for the swimming pool. Oh, but you will have a new baby. You might be out of commission. I will just have to come up and play in the hose with your children. There is this new place open in Sandy that is called Bounce U that is just a bunch of bouncy toys. You guys should check it out. It looks like a ton of fun.
Only twenty more days until Teri and I leave for Europe. I am so excited that Teri is coming this year. I love Europe last year but I got a little homesick after the first week. I had to call Teri a couple of times all the way from Europe to make myself feel better. It will be nice to share it will someone I love (hehe). I am a little nervous however because it is not English speaking. It is a good thing Teri will be there to calm my anxiety.

I have to thank Kelli and Melissa for the nice comments you made on my last entry. You two are awesome. I love that we have been friends for so long. I know I haven't been the best at keeping in touch but I always know you guys are there when I need you. Thanks. I love you guys and I adore your children.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I want you guys to take my video camera because I'm anticipating some humorous stuff is bound to happen with the two of you traveling together in a non-English speaking country. Plus I am so Jealous! I'm trying to bribe Teri into taking ME to Hawaii, but NO she is taking you!
I'm so ready for swimming too, but my big fat but is not.