Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wow, what a couple of weeks

Let me start by apologizing for it being so long since I have posted.

It has been so crazy busy at work with the first week of school. I think I stayed late almost every day which is very rare for me. I don't usually stay late at work. Being the head counselor is a lot more anxiety then I expected. I feel like I am drowning almost everyday. I will pay someone to come and clean and organize my office for me. I am not kidding. I will really pay you. It is a mess and it makes me even more anxious.

However, the first week of school is always so fun. I love seeing the students excited to come back. They girls start their high pitched screams when they see their friends they haven't seen all summer. The boys have grown a couple of inches and have deeper voices. The boys going through puberty is one of my favorite things. It is so funny. Their voices crack, they are awkward in their skin, and they really start to want to impress the ladies. It is fun to see who got braces over the summer and who got them off. I love working in a school. It keeps me hip (that's for you Teri).

Because I have been so busy at work, I have been exhausted. I haven't posted my picks of the girls and I going to East High (thanks Teri for the idea) or Homestead weekend. I will try and do that this weekend.

1 comment:

bgprincess said...

please pick me! pick me! to come and organize your office. the trick will be finding the time but i think i can make it happen.