Sunday, September 28, 2008

This is for Kelli

Kelli tagged me so I am appeasing her by answering her questions.

5 Fears

1. Failure
2. Being Alone
3. Cliff Jumping
4. Most animals
5. Being lost

5 Joys

1. Aubrey, Ally, Riley, and Gray
2. My job
3. Traveling with my friends and the laughter that comes with it
4. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
5. Snowboarding

5 Obsessions/Collections

1. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
2. Crossword Puzzles
3. Shoes
4. My weight
5. I don't know

5 Surprising Facts (Nothing is really surprising. I am an open book)

1. I love documentaries, especially those about children and teenagers
2. I try to eat oatmeal all the time because it is good for me and every time I do I just don't enjoy it.
3. I am very impulsive. When I get and idea or see something I want I don't like to wait for it.
4. I secretly watch others on the treadmill next to me to see who has gone farther or is going faster (usually they are).
5. I love old school sitcoms like The Cosby Show, Golden Girls, and such. I am undefeated at Friends trivia game.

No comments: